Unclogs Drains Fast! You’ll be washing, rinsing, and flushing again in no time! NO CLOGG Power Snake service works by using an electro-mechanical machine with a flexible steel cable that rotates through your pipes with an attached blade to clean your drain clog.
We take our Rooter services very seriously, so we use nothing but the best tools to fix your drain clog problems.
• Power Snake – Unclogs Drains Fast! You’ll be washing, rinsing, and flushing again in no time!
• Power Cam – A sewer inspection is a simple procedure that entails pushing a miniature video camera throughout the sewer system.
• Power Clean – A hose is propelled by water into the sewer line under tremendous pressure. As the hose returns, the sewer line is cleaned by powerful forward and reverse jets of water.
- This is a “per stoppage” rate.
- Coupon may not be combined with other offers.
- This applies only to residential stoppages.
- Additional charge if caustic chemicals were used in the drain line.
- Applies to all appointments run during normal business hours 7 AM – 7 PM, 7 Days a week (Yes we can clear that Sunday or Saturday stoppage so you don’t have to miss work).
- Excludes major holidays.
- Stoppage must be fixable by cabling method. Rate does not include jetting and other advanced methods.
- Stoppage must be reasonably accessible. We cannot place our plumbers in hazardous positions such as roofs and crawl spaces.
- We do not go through roof vents. This is a very effective way to cause roof leaks but an ineffective way of clearing stoppages.
Advantages of Properly Installed Clean-Out
- May prevent flooding inside home
- Lower “per stoppage” cost.
- Easier to locate the sewer line.
- Makes stoppages accessible to regular-size blades and cables.
- Enables access by Hydro Jet if needed.
- Closer to stoppage with fewer turns, giving cable added strength for better cleaning.
- No messy drain cables and machines inside your home
FAQ’s About Stoppages and Roof Vents
- Does not thoroughly clear blockages.
- Creates the potential for roof leaks.
- Cannot use the right size blade.
- Should never go through a smaller pipe to clear a pipe of larger diameter. This is an excellent way to get the cable stuck in the drain line.
- Drain vents use non-directional fittings which are different than actual drain lines. Very often this results in trapped cables.
The vents are too far from the stoppage. Working through too many turns reduces the strength and effectiveness of the cable.
It is unnecessarily dangerous and we don’t want anybody getting hurt.